Real Life Sessions
You want to remember what life is like at this time. You have a go with the flow attitude and love getting down on your kids level. You are often amazed at how their little brains work. You really want to appreciate the activities that make right now special. And you deserve to look back on it all and be a part of your families story too.
That might mean:
- reading books together and playing in your backyard
- having a dance party, baking cupcakes, and playing dress up
- hiking your nearby park and playing at the playground
- having a tickle fight and going to get ice cream cones or hot cocoa
- exploring at low tide and walking to a little lending library
- blowing bubbles outside and doing arts and crafts
Worried about the state of your home? Don't be. You deserve to have beautiful memories of your family in this phase of your life regardless of what clutter may lie around your house or what state the walls are in or what phase of a remodel you are living in.
Worried about doing a session indoors? Don't be. You can stay in your yard, on your front porch, or even visit a significant to you nearby location or two.
This is a documentary style session capturing you and your favorite people doing your favorite things at home and in your neighborhood. Sessions are 1-2 hours depending on the locations and activities of your favorite location. Outdoor locations might be your backyard/property or a nearby park or beach.
Get Out of the Grey (Entire gallery of digital images; 80+) : $869
Mountains to Sound (includes 40 digital image selections of your choice): $619
Sounds So Sweet (includes 20 digital images selections of your choice): $469
- Each package option includes a FREE $50 print credit to print your favorite images.
- Each package includes a gallery of 80+ images to select from.